26 Οκτωβρίου 2012

σοφίες...

“If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right” “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today? .. And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” “ Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”  "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." Steve Jobs


«Η λέξη θεός δεν είναι για μένα τίποτα περισσότερο από την έκφραση και το προϊόν της ανθρώπινης αδυναμίας, ενώ η Βίβλος δεν είναι παρά μια συλλογή από αξιότιμους αλλά πρωτόγονους θρύλους, οι οποίοι είναι παρόλα αυτά μάλλον παιδαριώδεις» «Καμία ερμηνεία, όσo δεξιοτεχνική κι αν είναι, δεν μπορεί να το αλλάξει αυτό» Einstein



Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!
William McDonough, Fortune Brainstorm Conference, 2006


Life is simple.. it only has two doors; follow the first and you are in, follow the other and you are out....and that's it. a bluElephant

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: